What does my child need for camp?
- Tennis attire, tennis racquet, sunscreen, hat or visor, water, snack and lunch.
How many children per instructor?
- A maximum of 6 children per instructor.
Will high school or college players be working with my child?
- Only our qualified and experienced tennis professionals will be working with your child.
Are there make-ups?
- If your child has to miss a day of camp for any reason, your child may make up that day another week.
How are the groups on the courts organized?
- The groups are broken up according to ability levels.
What if my child forgets his/her racquet?
- We do have loaners, but prefer the players to bring their own racket.
Where do I find the in school registration forms?
- The forms are downloadable on this website under the "Programs" section.
9490 Genesee Avenue La Jolla, CA 92037 email@example.com
copyright 2012 Angela's Tennis Academy
site designed by Varita Sureephong